The Little Seed's Big Adventure March 24, 2023
Carla's Rainbow Adventure-Exploring the Wonders of Light March 24, 2023
Lily's Amazing Discovery- The Secret of the Mysterious Pond March 13, 2023
Super Monthly Saver Pack of Fruit & veggie Puree ,Pack of 21, Each puree 100 Grams
₹ 2,079.00 ₹ 1,899.00
When Do Babies Start With Solid Food
by www.happafoods.com Admin on
Spooning up the first mouthfuls of baby food to a growing infant is an important milestone, but new research suggests many parents are doing it too soon. Some start at 4 months, while others wait it out for a couple of months more.
But what is the appropriate age to start your little one with solid food?
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends breast-feeding exclusively for about the first six months of a baby's life.
Once your baby completes the 6-month milestone, he is absolutely ready to explore the world of taste, flavours and textures.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when starting your baby with solid food:
- Avoid added sugar and salt
- Try different food groups
- Ensure you give iron rich foods
- Understand the difference between choking and gagging
- Watch out for signs of food allergies
- Use food with different colours and textures
- Make sure the food is soft and easy on their tummy