< Go back to Products
Happa Organic Baby Food, Fruit Puree and Cereal Combo(Mango Banana Cereal + Almond Dates Cereal + Apple Mango Multigrain + Apple Oats + Apple Banana + Sweet Potato Spinach), 8 Puree 100 Grams each and 2 Cereal 200 Grams Each
2 sold in last 8 hours
About Product Read less ^ Hello! I am Happa's Organic Puree & Porridge Combo made to help you introduce new flavors, colors and textures to your little one. Made with organic fruits & veggies, I am happy to serve the very need of feeding nothing but just pure healthy food...
Check estimated delivery date
customers are viewing this product
- Hello! I am Happa's Organic Puree & Porridge Combo made to help you introduce new flavors, colors and textures to your little one. Made with organic fruits & veggies, I am happy to serve the very need of feeding nothing but just pure healthy food to your tiny tot. Happa mighty grain Ragi porridge mix is made up of 100% Organic sprouted Ragi flour, sourced from exclusive organic certified farms, Farm fresh, healthy, organic and 100% natural sundried Mangoes and Bananas, our non-GMO porridge mix for babies is a great early food for your little moppet.
- I come in BPA-free packaging that keeps my contents safe for your baby who can slurrp me up or lick me with a tiny spoon. I have 2 pouches for stage 3 and 6 pouches for stage 2
- NEW TASTES: Continue your baby’s love of fruits & veggies with Happa Organic baby food. I will expose them to a variety of tastes & ingredient combinations with easy pureed food to help them accept new flavors with smile
- REAL FRUITS & VEGGIES: For your tiny tots I come with age-appropriate flavors & textures with real fruits & veggies with highest standards. I am organic baby food which is Unsweetened & unsalted with no added starch, artificial flavors or colors which can be harmful for your little munchkins.
- NUTRITION FOR GROWING: Like a permanent companion I spread love by meeting healthy baby food requirements of your little ones at his different stage of growth.
Serving size: 1 Pack
Serving per Container: 100gm
|Amount per serving|
< 0.1 g
Take 2 spoons of Ragi porridge of your choice, add milk or water and cook for 2-4 minutes. Cool it and serve it. That’s it!
You can feed Happa purees in two ways
- Directly from the pouch after opening the cap
- Pouring the puree in a cup and feeding with spoon
To heat, just put the pouch in hot water. Do not microwave the pouch.
Our purees do not need to be refrigerated when sealed. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate within 1 hour of opening and consume within 24 hours.
After opening the pack, our porridge can be refrigerated and consumed within 20 days.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or pouch is damaged or swollen.
Happa baby food pouches can be served at room temperature, slightly chilled, or warmed in a bowl of hot water. DO NOT microwave pouch. To serve, simply twist off the cap and let your little one feed directly from the spout, or squeeze into a bowl or onto a spoon for your little one to enjoy! The pouches can be stored in your cupboard until ready for use. Refrigeration is required upon opening and we recommend the meal should be consumed within 24 hours for best quality and taste.
Take 2 spoon of Ragi porridge of your choice, add milk or water and cook for 2-4 minutes. Cool it and serve it. That’s it! You can keep Happa Porridge in refrigerator.
For optimal quality and freshness, we do recommend that you refrigerate any open pouch that’s not yet empty, and consume the contents within 24 hours.
Our pouches are designed to withstand a normal pressurized airplane environment, and are indeed safe for air travel. In fact, one of the things that our customers love so much about our pouches is that they’re so convenient and easy to travel with! If you’re still concerned, it won’t hurt to put the pouches in a zip-lock bag. The TSA does allow baby food to pass through the security checkpoint, so long as you inform the Transportation Security Officer that you are carrying baby food at the beginning of the screening process. Baby food products may be subjected to additional screening that could include being asked to open the container.
Our pouch food utilizes a specific blend of ingredients and balanced acidity levels to ensure product safety. However, in rare instances a pouch may become compromised. Be sure to always check that the pouch is not leaking or bloated before giving it to a child, as it signifies a quality issue. If you notice that the pouch packaging has been compromised in any way, such as a bloating, or a tear or puncture, we do not advise or recommend that you feed the product to your little one.
Our pouches are made from safe materials. They are a mix of 100% BPA & phthalate free plastic and foil – a special blend that helps to naturally preserve the nutrients and retain the vibrant color & taste. The inner lining is made from a food grade polyethylene.